What's New at WM&KLDC
STAY SAFE: This information should be posted at your job site, but it's also good information for you to keep handy to stay safe as we try to work our way through this COVID-19 pandemic crisis.
STEPPING UP: We talked, they listened. Thanks in large part to the thousands of communications from LiUNA members, the U.S. Department of Labor’s new Industry Recognized Apprenticeship Program rules will allow our program and those of other union trades to continue offering our industry-leading apprenticeship instruction to union members only. The next time someone tries to tell you your vote doesn’t count, or that getting involved doesn’t make a difference – here’s proof that it does! Stay involved. Speak up. Vote.
Here’s a link to a letter from LiUNA’s General President Terry O’Sullivan congratulating YOU for speaking up for US.
The Laborers Health and Safety Fund of North America provides a monthly update on issues of importance to our members. We invite you to take a few moments and checkout some of the headlines that may impact you and your family.
March 2020 Lifelines Online:
- Improving Safety & Health for Women in Construction
- What You Need to Know About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Tips for Employers Developing Active Shooter Plans
- Creating Awareness Around Mental Health in the Construction Industry
- A Guide to OSHA's General Duty Clause
- Healthy Eating Simplified: Quality Over Quanity
- Building a Brighter Future at the 2019 New England Region TriFunds Retreat
We invite you to Follow Us on Facebook
District Councils of the Midwest Region